Jimi hendrix - 106 piosenek w układzie alfabetycznym

 Jimi Hendrix    Jimi Hendrix  106 songs, A–Z

#

19831983 ... (A Merman I Should Turn To Be)3rd Stone From The Sun51st Anniversary

A

Ain't No TellingAll Along The WatchtowerAnd The Wind Cries MaryAngelAre You ExperiencedAstro Man

B

Ball And Chain For SaleBelly Button WindowBlack GoldBleeding HeartBold As LoveBurning Of The Midnight Lamp

C

Can You See Me?Castles Made Of SandCatfish BluesChangesCome On (Let The Good Times Roll)Crash LandingCrosstown TrafficCrystal Ball

D

Day TripperDolly DaggerDrifter's EscapeDrifting

E

Earth BluesElectric Church Red HouseExpEzy Ryder

F

FireFoxy LadyFreedom

G

Gypsy Eyes

H

Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)Hear My Train A Comin' (get My Heart Back Together)Hear My Train A ComingHere He ComesHey BabyHey Baby (New Rising Sun)Hey JoeHighway ChileHoochie Koochie ManHound DogHouse Burning Down

I

I Don't Live TodayIf 6 Was 9In From The StormIntroduction (woodstock)Izabella

J

Jam Back At The House (beginnings)

K

Killing Floor

L

Like A Rolling StoneLittle Miss LoverLittle Miss StrangeLittle WingLong Hot Summer NightLook Over YonderLove Or Confusion

M

Machine GunManic DepressionMannish BoyMay I Whisper In Your EarMay This Be Love (aka. Waterfall)Message To LoveMessage To The UniverseMidnight LightningMoon Turn The Tides... Gently, Gently AwayMy Friend

N

Night Bird Flying

O

Once I Had A WomanOne Rainy Wish

P

Power Of SoulPower To LovePurple Haze

R

Radio One ThemeRainy Day, Dream AwayRed HouseRed House (in Album Woodstock )RememberRight On Straight AheadRoom Full Of Mirrors

S

She's So FineSpanish Castle MagicStepping StoneStill Raining, Still DreamingStone FreeStraight AheadSweet Angel

T

The Star Spangled BannerThe Stars That Play With Laughing Sam's DiceThe Story Of LifeThird Stone From the SunTrash Man

U

Up From The Skies

V

Valleys Of Neptune...ArisingVoodoo ChildVoodoo Chile

W

Wait Until TomorrowWe Gotta Live TogetherWho KnowsWild ThingWoodstock Festival

Y

      You Got Me Floatin




































Komentarze